Johansen
(02-01-2019, 12:01 AM)wil13 Wrote: Check out @mwbafc’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mwbafc/status/109106...79200?s=09

That's the video, he looks bloody brilliant.

Fuckin Hell... Big Grin

What an eclectic highlights reel that is.
Some of the hacking down from behind is absolutely top quality.

Some nice technical finishing as well. Looks like he has a very good engine on him.

We can finally have no more excuses it appears for getting overrun and out manned through the middle.
Loves a tackle that lad, the celebration against the Dings is brilliant, blokes a legend.
(01-31-2019, 11:51 PM)wil13 Wrote: The video of him on Twitter makes his play style look like the love child of yacob and mulumbu, but one that can score, looks box to box with a dirty streak as well. How bout we put him straight in against boro

19 goals in 82 league games for Fulham - not bad!
(02-01-2019, 02:35 AM)yeoman lai Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 12:01 AM)wil13 Wrote: Check out @mwbafc’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mwbafc/status/109106...79200?s=09

That's the video, he looks bloody brilliant.

Some of those "challenges".  Big Grin

I love him already.

Watching that makes me think he's the love child of Sneekes and Yacob.
Him and Yacob in the center and we would have the whole of centre midfield to ourselves as everyone would be shit scared to go there  Rolleyes
(02-01-2019, 08:35 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Him and Yacob in the center and we would have the whole of centre midfield to ourselves as everyone would be shit scared to go there  Rolleyes

Hi T74 - he is special mate, He likes a tackle but he can make and score as well. He is like Yacob/Mulumbu/Gera combined.
He will become a legend, also out of contract in the summer so he's free. Well, he will need a fat signing on fee, but fantastic prospect for us.
Some of those tackles were reminiscent of Souness at his best! I just hope that he and Livermore can time their suspensions, so at least one of them is free to play.
Johansen was the signing I was most excited by, he looks like the type of midfielder we've been missing! The Fulham ST holder I know is gutted he's not appeared more this season compared to some of the MF they have playing. Excited to see what he brings to us.
(02-01-2019, 09:27 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 08:35 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Him and Yacob in the center and we would have the whole of centre midfield to ourselves as everyone would be shit scared to go there  Rolleyes

Hi T74 - he is special mate, He likes a tackle but he can make and score as well. He is like Yacob/Mulumbu/Gera combined.
He will become a legend, also out of contract in the summer so he's free. Well, he will need a fat signing on fee, but fantastic prospect for us.

Reminds me of a cultured Len Cantello not scared of putting himself about and scared of no fugger.
(02-01-2019, 10:35 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 09:27 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Reminds me of a cultured Len Cantello not scared of putting himself about and scared of no fugger.

Can't wait to see him snap a few against the seals, that game was made for him.