Craig Dawson
West Ham fans love him. He's been excellent for them this season and scored a few goals.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone...
(03-09-2021, 07:02 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: West Ham fans love him. He's been excellent for them this season and scored a few goals.

I can still smell him from here.
What did we have in the Championship? Someone barely arsed a lot of the time.

He’s thriving now because he’s playing under a manager who plays to his strengths. He would thrive under Allardyce too. We saw under Moore and again at Watford what happens when he’s taken out of his comfort zone.
(03-09-2021, 07:02 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: West Ham fans love him. He's been excellent for them this season and scored a few goals.

They won't love him if he goes on strike and starts phoning it in after he doesn't get the move he wants like he did here and at Watford.
Pragmatic manager asks pragmatic centre half to play simple pragmatic football. Pragmatic footballer plays well!

Or manager obsessed with making pragmatic player not play to his strengths, pragmatic plays poorly, manager gets sack.
Bartley has been a revelation last year or so, but under Moore he looked a calamity. He's a bloody great centre half, but no Beckenbauer. Square pegs in square holes and all that.

Dawson was a decent player, but showed no class when he left. He could have given a decent message to the fans.
Dawson was a great center half who was played out of position by Pulis and asked to play like a Man City defender under Moore/Jones.

I'll never forget his goal against Villa in the play offs.
(03-09-2021, 07:28 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Dawson was a great center half who was played out of position by Pulis and asked to play like a Man City defender under Moore/Jones.

Disagree, his best performances in an Albion shirt came at RB under Pulis.
When you think of what he cost us and what he delivered on the pitch, the fact anybody has a reason to moan at him is beyond me

Especially when "Our Tone"played him out of position at right back for the bulk of his time here

Top player who only want to play at the highest level he can after coming through the lower leagues, fair play to him

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Duffers Wrote:
Big Daddy Cool Wrote:Dawson was a great center half who was played out of position by Pulis and asked to play like a Man City defender under Moore/Jones.

Disagree, his best performances in an Albion shirt came at RB under Pulis.
I thought so too. Not a great centre half at all.