Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahrez
(07-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Your missing the point - what I'm saying is we are not signing anyone because we're not trying. I'm not trying to wind anybody up. If Forest van sign half a dozen what is stopping us?  And I'm not talking about Messi's of this world.

What you're saying is utter bollocks...
(07-11-2018, 09:14 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Black Penny Wrote: Your missing the point - what I'm saying is we are not signing anyone because we're not trying. I'm not trying to wind anybody up. If Forest van sign half a dozen what is stopping us?  And I'm not talking about Messi's of this world.

Because?  What's your thoughts?
(07-11-2018, 09:29 AM)Black Penny Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:14 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

Because?  What's your thoughts?

Well I'm not a psychologist, but the impression I get is He thinks you're talking utter bollocks.
So to summarise your points (sic), by Man City signing Mahrez it's proof that if you WANT to sign someone you can, there's no holding you back. Even though City have tried to sign him for 18 months and Leicester didn't want to sell? So they couldn't sign him for 18 months but then actually getting him for a rate of over 120 times what Leicester actually paid for him is the same reason we are not signing anyone, because we're not trying?
(07-11-2018, 10:44 AM)P_K Wrote: So to summarise your points (sic), by Man City signing Mahrez it's proof that if you WANT to sign someone you can, there's no holding you back. Even though City have tried to sign him for 18 months and Leicester didn't want to sell? So they couldn't sign him for 18 months but then actually getting him for a rate of over 120 times what Leicester actually paid for him is the same reason we are not signing anyone, because we're not trying?

Now why are you twisting what I said to attempt to discredit my post - just because you may not agree with it, but why make it personal. Are you after a brownie point or something.
(07-11-2018, 10:55 AM)Black Penny Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:44 AM)P_K Wrote: So to summarise your points (sic), by Man City signing Mahrez it's proof that if you WANT to sign someone you can, there's no holding you back. Even though City have tried to sign him for 18 months and Leicester didn't want to sell? So they couldn't sign him for 18 months but then actually getting him for a rate of over 120 times what Leicester actually paid for him is the same reason we are not signing anyone, because we're not trying?

Now why are you twisting what I said to attempt to discredit my post - just because you may not agree with it, but why make it personal. Are you after a brownie point or something.

"Discrediting" would imply it had any "credit" in the first place, of course.
(07-11-2018, 10:55 AM)Black Penny Wrote:

I'm not twisting anything. If my summary above displays any inaccuracies of what you actually said, please do enlighten me.
(07-11-2018, 11:33 AM)P_K Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 10:55 AM)Black Penny Wrote:

I'm not twisting anything. If my summary above displays any inaccuracies of what you actually said, please do enlighten me.

Summary !! Of what I said?  no that's an extended version of what you said.

That's exactly how I've read it too, I was about to summarise but you've done it for me.
This is a SUMMARY
Man Citey wanted to sign him and did.