Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gutted but proud
Actually couldn’t watch extra time and took the dog out. Come back to see my 11 year old lad in tears. Was like me at the same age when we lost to Ipswich. Football does this!
My boy in tears too. I'm gutted but can never get as upset by England as I do Albion.
 Nearly 50 and seen neither in a final.
Albion every time. They've done well to get as far as they did, but the better team won tonight.
(07-11-2018, 08:55 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Albion every time. They've done well to get as far as they did, but the better team won tonight.

Agreed - first decent team we met!
(07-11-2018, 08:53 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: My boy in tears too. I'm gutted but can never get as upset by England as I do Albion.

Same here! The dream is getting less likely each passing year!
(07-11-2018, 09:03 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:53 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: My boy in tears too. I'm gutted but can never get as upset by England as I do Albion.

And for me.
As the years roll by I really doubt I’ll see my club or country win a cup.
Proud of this young squad though unlike so many of the overrated prima donna teams of the previous twenty years.
(07-11-2018, 09:06 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:03 PM)TartanRug Wrote:

And for me.
As the years roll by I really doubt I’ll see my club or country win a cup.
Proud of this young squad though unlike so many of the overrated prima donna teams of the previous twenty years.
that is why i am looking forward to the new season with the albion

Could be worse . You could nearly be 60 .
Albion more important but as this tournament continued we all got the English team back in our heart. A magnificent World Cup, but think tonight shows that we did well to be on the other side of the draw.
Croatia thoroughly deserved their victory, their experience shone through and after the blow of an early goal they played it very well.

We’re out, but I’m absolutely proud as punch - they’ve all well exceeded my expectations.