Tinnitus
Anyone else suffer from this?

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, not that I have any enemies that I know of.

Hell on earth.
I have it too. I tried calling the tinnitus helpline but it just kept ringing.
1. I suffer from it. In many cases it is the sign of a halfway house en-route to deafness in whichever ear you have it. (left in my case)
2. Don't kid yourself about enemies.  Shy
Ding dong!
(03-18-2021, 10:44 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: 1. I suffer from it. In many cases it is the sign of a halfway house en-route to deafness in whichever ear you have it. (left in my case)

Left for me. Although it's now starting on the right. Slightly. Not good.

I have no beef with anyone. If they have beef with me then that's their problem.
(03-18-2021, 10:35 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Anyone else suffer from this?

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, not that I have any enemies that I know of.

Hell on earth.

I'm fifty three. I've endured tinnitus to varying degrees and intensities since the age of eleven. I consider myself 'fortunate' to only have had it for forty two fucking years. I would definitely wish it on my worst enemy (and more) as he's a cunt  Wink .
(03-18-2021, 10:47 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 10:44 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: 1. I suffer from it. In many cases it is the sign of a halfway house en-route to deafness in whichever ear you have it. (left in my case)

I have no beef with anyone. If they have beef with me then that's their problem.

Does it make you touchy as well?

Have you been for a hearing test? It is very difficult to get one on the NHS atm. I am due a follow up that has been put back to 2022 so if you can, go privately.
You will benefit from a hearing aid I suspect. They are very discreet nowadays and I would recommend it. Boots are just reopening their service properly again FYI. 
You can find free test offers online readily. They may not be able to sort you fully but will give you a quicker idea about what you need to do next.
Not yet, but a lifetime of loud gigs and music makes me suspect it’s in the post.
(03-18-2021, 11:10 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not yet, but a lifetime of loud gigs and music makes me suspect it’s in the post.

I sincerely hope you don't get it.

(03-18-2021, 11:10 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 10:47 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Does it make you touchy as well?

Have you been for a hearing test? It is very difficult to get one on the NHS atm. I am due a follow up that has been put back to 2022 so if you can, go privately.
You will benefit from a hearing aid I suspect. They are very discreet nowadays and I would recommend it. Boots are just reopening their service properly again FYI. 
You can find free test offers online readily. They may not be able to sort you fully but will give you a quicker idea about what you need to do next.

Touchy? Moi? Never.

I've been for various but I'm going to try again as it seems to be getting worse. Perhaps a hearing aid will help.

It's sleeping that is a nightmare. It's weird as it's always there and I can switch off sometimes but once I start thinking about it... You know all of this obviously having been through it.
Evening Igor