Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Croatia...
just back from 2 wiks there, place called Rovinj. Beautiful place, nice people, and only 2 hours from Brum Inter.air-port. I shall shout for 'em Sunday.  Big Grin
(07-12-2018, 12:59 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: just back from 2 wiks there, place called Rovinj. Beautiful place, nice people, and only 2 hours from Brum Inter.air-port. I shall shout for 'em Sunday.  Big Grin

I went sailing around the Islands 4 or 5 years ago, totally beautiful and the people are indeed really friendly and
welcoming. I also have Croatia in the company sweep, £200 hinging on Sundays game, I fear France will be too
strong for them however.
(07-12-2018, 01:14 PM)Beano16 Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:59 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: just back from 2 wiks there, place called Rovinj. Beautiful place, nice people, and only 2 hours from Brum Inter.air-port. I shall shout for 'em Sunday.  Big Grin

I went sailing around the Islands 4 or 5 years ago, totally beautiful and the people are indeed really friendly and
welcoming. I also have Croatia in the company sweep, £200 hinging on Sundays game, I fear France will be too
strong for them however.

The extra day rest for the French could be a deciding factor. I’m surprised they had the semis on separate days. Would have been fairer to have one at 3pm and one at 7pm on the same day.

I shall shout for them on Sunday too seeing as I backed them to win the thing at the start!

Never been there myself mind.
Hi Ferrnc,
I went to Rovinj in 84, my first holiday abroad. Utterly beautiful it was, and then part of Yugoslavia. Lovely to hear it’s still wonderful. I must go back.
I want Croatia to win, its a great story. But think France will be too much sadly.
(07-12-2018, 07:22 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I want Croatia to win, its a great story. But think France will be too much sadly.

Got a feeling France might have an off-night.  

Anything could happen really but it would be great to see a new name on the cup.  

May the best team win.
Croatia is a beautiful country. Deffo want them to win.
Off to Dubrovnik in the summer, any recommendations?
Had Les Bleu at 15/2 at the beginning of the tournament. Will be roaring them on tomorrow.