Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World Cup - Ratings
Forden is the new hope. Grealish is too similar to Sterling and is a complete cunt so don't want him near the side.
(07-12-2018, 06:15 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Forden is the new hope. Grealish is too similar to Sterling and is a complete cunt so don't want him near the side.

You mean Foden of City? Hopefully will go somewhere where he plays week-in, week-out though.
(07-12-2018, 03:22 PM)B37Baggie Wrote: Get Phil Foden in the Man City side regular next season & he could be the kid to move us up another level.

Dare I say it Greaselish would also add something once he is playing for a better side.

I said exactly these 2 points to a mate today. Get foden in and around the squad now irrespective of whether he’s in the city side.

The way Grealish can run with the ball and glide past players puts a very strong case for him to be included too. Get him in a half decent side and He will be in the squad before the end of the year.

Also I’d get Sessegnon in sharpish on the left
(07-12-2018, 06:45 PM)Ciro Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:22 PM)B37Baggie Wrote: Get Phil Foden in the Man City side regular next season & he could be the kid to move us up another level.

Dare I say it Greaselish would also add something once he is playing for a better side.

I said exactly these 2 points to a mate today. Get foden in and around the squad now irrespective of whether he’s in the city side.

The way Grealish can run with the ball and glide past players puts a very strong case for him to be included too. Get him in a half decent side and He will be in the squad before the end of the year.

Also I’d get Sessegnon in sharpish on the left
Jadon Sancho is an immense talent also. Just hope these younger players keep their heads and develop and we'll have some team a couple of years down the line.
Euro 2020 will be our best chance, 2022 will be scorchio and with 48 teams will be mental.
Foden needs to play football. He'll need to leave Citeh to get it.
(07-12-2018, 08:08 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Foden needs to play football. He'll need to leave Citeh to get it.

Pep has said he isn’t loaning him out & expects him to be in & around the side next season. Kid is a special talent. 

Agree also on Sessegnon replacing Young. Let Stones/Maguire partnership mature with experience & this has the feelings of the start of something good, not the end. 

Happy clapper I may be, but with our kids winning world cups last year I can only see a positive few years as this team grows.