Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Kyle
Feel good car crash TV.

Makes me feel good about myself anyway. It's so abysmal it's brilliant.

(07-12-2018, 04:37 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Feel good car crash TV.

Makes me feel good about myself anyway. It's so abysmal it's brilliant.

There's some shitheads on there, ain't there?
It's honestly something I don't set out to watch, but when you stumble upon it by accident, it's compulsive viewing. How some of these people get through a day amazes me.

I can’t be the only one who thought this was going to be a RIP thread.
(07-12-2018, 04:45 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I can’t be the only one who thought this was going to be a RIP thread.

I thought it might be taken that way, but it probably increased the number of views if nothing else.  Angel

(07-12-2018, 04:45 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I can’t be the only one who thought this was going to be a RIP thread.

Same here !

One observation I have when I stumble upon it, is the quality of the peeps on the shows teeth.
Half the fuckers on the show look like summat out of "The Hills Have Eyes."
When I lived in Manchester I went on a couple of dates with one of the show’s researchers and the stories of some of the scenes backstage and the messes the guests put up in hotels would create were frightening.

There is some real scum out there!
My dad used to work for ITV at the Granada studios in Manchester. One day I went in to meet him and there was a pretty hot young lady working on reception. Behind her was a large screen showing whatever was on ITV, in this case Jeremy Kyle. I was sat waiting for Dad and caught her eye, she beckoned me over and whispered in a voice only I could hear... “he’s a fucking cunt!”
(07-12-2018, 05:17 PM)Duffmon Wrote: My dad used to work for ITV at the Granada studios in Manchester. One day I went in to meet him and there was a pretty hot young lady working on reception. Behind her was a large screen showing whatever was on ITV, in this case Jeremy Kyle. I was sat waiting for Dad and caught her eye, she beckoned me over and whispered in a voice only I could hear... “he’s a fucking cunt!”

What had your dad done to upset her?