Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Kyle
(07-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:17 PM)Duffmon Wrote: My dad used to work for ITV at the Granada studios in Manchester. One day I went in to meet him and there was a pretty hot young lady working on reception. Behind her was a large screen showing whatever was on ITV, in this case Jeremy Kyle. I was sat waiting for Dad and caught her eye, she beckoned me over and whispered in a voice only I could hear... “he’s a fucking cunt!”

What had your dad done to upset her?

That’s between them.
Met him at Cheltenham Festival, really pleasant chap but suppose he has to be in public eye. He was taking some grief but was a good sport about it all. As others, never set out to watch it but it's great to make you feel better about yourself if you're having a shit day.
I find walking around Kidderminster Town centre makes you realise whatever shit you’re going through is nothing and that your life is really quite alright.
Be very surprised If Kyle doesn’t recruit from either Kiddy, Telford or Worcester.
Kiddy is a difficult place to pigeonhole: not really a West Midlands town, although very much in that region (even if not in the actual county), but not really a country town either.
Most of Wolvo have been on it -The Lunt have a VIP room up there

Worrying thing is, these people on JK are becoming the norm in many parts of society
Several generations not working
Kids never attending school with behaviour problems
Neglect drug & alcohol problems
Life of crime
Kids generated for benefit babies -then kicked out at 16 only for the cycle to contine
Kids created by irresponsible adults or kids -sex with anyone & everyone without condoms etc

Kyle for the tosser he is -is the one person with the balls to tell them like it is

Unlike all the other agencies they make excuses for them
I’m sure some of the families are actors
(07-12-2018, 09:34 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: I’m sure some of the families are actors

It's well documented that before the guests go on stage the researchers go from room to room doing the "he said, she said" thing to wind them all up which is why it's generally fire and fury every time a new guest comes out.
If ever there was a case for ethnic cleansing, surely it would be those that go on Jeremy Kyle. However, social poverty + inequality + desperation + prospect of money = the guests.
(07-13-2018, 05:22 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: If ever there was a case for ethnic cleansing, surely it would be those that go on Jeremy Kyle. However, social poverty + inequality + desperation + prospect of money = the guests.

I assume you have no idea what ‘ethnic cleansing’ means?
(07-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:17 PM)Duffmon Wrote: My dad used to work for ITV at the Granada studios in Manchester. One day I went in to meet him and there was a pretty hot young lady working on reception. Behind her was a large screen showing whatever was on ITV, in this case Jeremy Kyle. I was sat waiting for Dad and caught her eye, she beckoned me over and whispered in a voice only I could hear... “he’s a fucking cunt!”

What had your dad done to upset her?

Massive ARF x 2.