Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Kyle
I quite like watching him being all moral and scathing about people’s actions, it’s even better when you consider he’s a gambling addict who left his wife and kids for a woman who got married to a random bloke after winning a competition on BRMB.

His old late night show on said station makes the TV show look tame, he once had a waiter call up from a restaurant who admitted he had a fetish for ejaculating into people’s food!
(07-13-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: I quite like watching him being all moral and scathing about people’s actions, it’s even better when you consider he’s a gambling addict who left his wife and kids for a woman who got married to a random bloke after winning a competition on BRMB.

I’ve always speculated that he must have some pretty big skeletons locked away to project so much outrage into these people.
(07-13-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: His old late night show on said station makes the TV show look tame, he once had a waiter call up from a restaurant who admitted he had a fetish for ejaculating into people’s food!

Fuxache. Wished I'd never started the thread now.

(07-13-2018, 08:46 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: His old late night show on said station makes the TV show look tame, he once had a waiter call up from a restaurant who admitted he had a fetish for ejaculating into people’s food!

"Apologies sir, we have had to take the Panna Cotta off the menu"
(07-13-2018, 08:53 AM)Beano16 Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:46 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

"Apologies sir, we have had to take the Panna Cotta off the menu"

Big Grin  It’s a little salty.

(07-13-2018, 08:43 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:42 AM)TTM Wrote: I quite like watching him being all moral and scathing about people’s actions, it’s even better when you consider he’s a gambling addict who left his wife and kids for a woman who got married to a random bloke after winning a competition on BRMB.

I’ve always speculated that he must have some pretty big skeletons locked away to project so much outrage into these people.

I’d wager he’s worse than most of them.

Graham is dodgy too, the glasses alone scream “Pattaya ladyboys”

His old late night show on said station makes the TV show look tame, he once had a waiter call up from a restaurant who admitted he had a fetish for ejaculating into people’s food!

Jezza's Confessions was car crash radio back in the day, compelling listening for all the wrong reasons.

As for Kyle's real life personality, I'm surprised Chase and Status weren't sued for this:

https://youtu.be/aBFEBeOTGXc
(07-13-2018, 07:34 PM)Squid Wrote: Jezza's Confessions was car crash radio back in the day, compelling listening for all the wrong reasons.

It was John Austin who present the Sunday night 'Dear Dierdre' show on BRMB before Jezza got the gig.

One night, a young girl called Sarah phoned up and was threatening to top herself by throwing herself under the next bus. John was brilliant and kept her talking for well over an hour.

When the call ended suddenly, he announced that they'd tracked down the call box and the police had arrived to keep her safe.

He then said that as the tracking on the lines had been handed over to the police, people would have to sensible when they reopened for calls.

The first caller said "I think I can be of some help to Sarah...…. I've got the bus timetable if she still needs it"
That last post has been 100x more entertaining than tonight’s 8 out of 10 cats.