Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bartley in before the weekend
Happy enough with this
Leeds fans seem upset. They sound nearly as arrogant and deluded as our nearest neighbours in Witton.

I see Bartley came on at HT against us in the 1.1 draw (Big Dave's 1st game in charge) in April. Can't recall much about him to be honest.
For the level headed this a good to average signing and makes sense.

To ones that said: “I preferred it in the Championship.” This lad will remind you of Sigurdsson at best and Carbon/Strodder at worst.

7.8/10
(07-12-2018, 09:33 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Medical tomorrow according to the perce

Good stuff. I've been neglecting the Perce on Twitter in favour of Alan Nixon (Apparently we are asking for large sums for Dawson, Rodriguez and Phillips), as he's been a bit light on transfer news.

I'm predicting they'll unveil Bartley in the away kit.

We next need to get rid of McClean. It sounds like Shaqiri is a done deal, so Stoke need to hurry up and pat what we're asking for.
(07-13-2018, 01:31 AM)Squid Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 09:33 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Medical tomorrow according to the perce

Good stuff. I've been neglecting the Perce on Twitter in favour of Alan Nixon (Apparently we are asking for large sums for Dawson, Rodriguez and Phillips), as he's been a bit light on transfer news.

I'm predicting they'll unveil Bartley in the away kit.

We next need to get rid of McClean. It sounds like Shaqiri is a done deal, so Stoke need to hurry up and pat what we're asking for.

His arse?
The alarm bells to me are that Swansea, potential promotion rivals and probably going to lose Alfie Mawson, appear happy to let him leave for a relatively small amount.

I don't recall ever really noticing him as a player - I know Leeds' fans appear to like him but it's all relative to where they are and they've been shit for years.

Is he any good?
My opinion matters
(07-13-2018, 08:48 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: The alarm bells to me are that Swansea, potential promotion rivals and probably going to lose Alfie Mawson, appear happy to let him leave for a relatively small amount.

I don't recall ever really noticing him as a player - I know Leeds' fans appear to like him but it's all relative to where they are and they've been shit for years.

Is he any good?

His knees are akin to Fosters.
(07-13-2018, 09:42 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:48 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: The alarm bells to me are that Swansea, potential promotion rivals and probably going to lose Alfie Mawson, appear happy to let him leave for a relatively small amount.

Is he any good?

His knees are akin to Fosters.

Played a full season for Leeds 2016/17.

Is he any good?

he wants to leave , not sure they can do too  much a bit like our situations. 

if his knees are fooked he wont pass a medical and wont sign , simple as that i guess
I’m a big believer in horses for courses, BD obviously likes this lads temperament and he is comfortable with the ball, his age is good too, when we signed GMac a lot of eye brows were raised yet he fit into our system perfectly, if he signs as seems likely that’s Foster & Evans replaced, all in all a steady window so far without the dramatics let’s hope it stays that way