Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bartley in before the weekend
(07-16-2018, 02:40 PM)Redbone Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 01:01 PM)TTM Wrote: Seen many folk being surprised we are signing Championship players.

I have some news for them ........

yes that sort of comment reminds me of the outrage last season as Bruce bought journeyman players in their early 30s causing outrage amongst the fishy fuckers who were squealing 

" he's going to be no good in the Premiership" 

#notgoingtobeinthepremiershipanytimesoon

Talking of which. Would Snodgrass at West Ham be an option once McClean goes to Stoke?
(07-16-2018, 02:58 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 01:01 PM)TTM Wrote: Seen many folk being surprised we are signing Championship players.

yes that sort of comment reminds me of the outrage last season as Bruce bought journeyman players in their early 30s causing outrage amongst the fishy fuckers who were squealing 

Talking of which. Would Snodgrass at West Ham be an option once McClean goes to Stoke?

No. We need to target younger players. Much prefer Sawyers or Roofe.

Yes. Would take him 100%.
(07-16-2018, 03:10 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Yes. Would take him 100%.

For that division and if Brunt is no longer wide-left, would take him

I'd take him just for the fume. Have Chester back for the dough they still owe us plus 50p as well
Seems a good signing. I like that a few Leeds fans have mentioned how much the players around him improve when he's in the team, think we've missed that sort of leadership at the back.

Bit of a mixed reaction from Swansea fans (Some think he was shit and others think he could have been important for them this season) but Leeds fans seem distraught over not signing him.