Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three weeks to go
I would imagine BD would after conversations, knows those who is going to be here for sure and who he can’t include in his plans, I’d be worried if this wasn’t the case, I expect us to be busy over the next ten days or so, come August 4th if we have Dawson, Rondon, Jrod and Livermore in our starting eleven I will be well happy and excited about our chance of a quick return to the premier league, still a little concerned regarding BD assistant anyone able to shed any light on this?
Cheers.
I’m bored ? bit immobile at the min after knee operation, just trying to forecast the starting line up for the Notlob game, soz
No apology necessary Sir Limpsalot. Wink
Just bought a ticket for Bolton. Dunno if it’s down to the World Cup but I feel a little more in love with football again.
(07-13-2018, 08:54 AM)Sidders Wrote: I would imagine BD would after conversations, knows those who is going to be here for sure and who he can’t include in his plans, I’d be worried if this wasn’t the case, I expect us to be busy over the next ten days or so, come August 4th if we have Dawson, Rondon, Jrod and Livermore in our starting eleven I will be well happy and excited about our chance of a quick return to the premier league, still a little concerned regarding BD assistant anyone able to shed any light on this?

Something strange going on with the assistant imo. He obviously knows who he wants but this guy is still under some sort of contract somewhere.

I'm starting to wonder if it's not Shakey you know. Wasn't he put on gardening leave by Everton with Big Sam? I'm guessing he's probably being paid well up until a certain date. Maybe Jenkins doesn't want to pay to get him out of it and wants him on a freebe.

I'm guessing of course but it is all a bit weird.
Starting to question how much impact an assistant will make given we've gone through almost a month of preseason without one.

Anyone else thinking it might just be BD, Shan and Cutler?
(07-13-2018, 10:44 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:54 AM)Sidders Wrote: I would imagine BD would after conversations, knows those who is going to be here for sure and who he can’t include in his plans, I’d be worried if this wasn’t the case, I expect us to be busy over the next ten days or so, come August 4th if we have Dawson, Rondon, Jrod and Livermore in our starting eleven I will be well happy and excited about our chance of a quick return to the premier league, still a little concerned regarding BD assistant anyone able to shed any light on this?

I'm starting to wonder if it's not Shakey you know. Wasn't he put on gardening leave by Everton with Big Sam? I'm guessing he's probably being paid well up until a certain date. Maybe Jenkins doesn't want to pay to get him out of it and wants him on a freebe.

Could be the case, or it could be that Shakey is owed a big contract pay off and is determined to get that before
accepting any other offer that might jeopardise that pay day
I think Big Dave has already been told he ain’t getting one.