Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow’s Friendly
2 x 60 minute matches 

First team then u23s

Mozza and Livermore back, but Johnstone not yet fit to play!
Should be a strong looking first XI with the players we have retained and the introduction of Mozza.
(07-13-2018, 02:05 PM)Lurkerreborn Wrote: Should be a strong looking first XI with the players we have retained and the introduction of Mozza.

Makes me wonder how unfit Johnstone was?
Has McLean refused to travel again?
(07-13-2018, 02:18 PM)Peachy Wrote: Has McLean refused to travel again?

I think he’s give up the ghost by the sounds of it. 

Probably thought he’d be off by now-maybe we are delaying his transfer to keep the weekly fines coming in-a Jenkins masterstroke!
(07-13-2018, 02:20 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote:

Probably thought he’d be off by now-maybe we are delaying his transfer to keep the weekly fines coming in-a Jenkins masterstroke!

Stoke are honestly welcome to the bloke. I've always stuck up for him on here and have commended his work rate countless times but he really does offer fuck all quality.

Beats me why anyone would want to pay for him given his stats on goals and assists. The nonsense that surrounds him too isn't helpful at times either.
(07-13-2018, 02:26 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 02:20 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote:

Stoke are honestly welcome to the bloke. I've always stuck up for him on here and have commended his work rate countless times but he really does offer fuck all quality.

Beats me why anyone would want to pay for him given his stats on goals and assists. The nonsense that surrounds him too isn't helpful at times either.

Agree with all that
(07-13-2018, 02:01 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: 2 x 60 minute matches 

First team then u23s

Mozza and Livermore back, but Johnstone has not had a full preseason!

Edited for ypou.
Wink
(07-13-2018, 02:33 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 02:01 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: 2 x 60 minute matches 

First team then u23s

Mozza and Livermore back, but Johnstone has not had a full preseason!

Edited for ypou.
Wink
Nothing changes!!

Beats me how a keeper can’t just turn out for 30 minutes unless he’s got a knock.
(07-13-2018, 02:26 PM)Peachy Wrote: Stoke are honestly welcome to the bloke. I've always stuck up for him on here and have commended his work rate countless times but he really does offer fuck all quality.

+1

Twat reminds me of Stacy Coldicott, runs around alot, but very limited ability.