Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mozza
I see he is set to play a part tomorrow but wonder how long the club will wait before offering a contract or not . As he still got a year left or is he free agent at the moment , I hate to think we'd got him fit for some other club to benefit .
He was out of contract at the end of June. Due to some obscure ruling the club can continue to pay him for a month after that if he is not contracted elsewhere. it will be resolved, one way or the other, by the end of July. It looks as though it is simply him trying to prove enough fitness for the club to offer him a new deal.
I reckon he'll stay
Foster. Watford. Percy.
(07-13-2018, 02:52 PM)col lard Wrote: He was out of contract at the end of June. Due to some obscure ruling the club can continue to pay him for a month after that if he is not contracted elsewhere. it will be resolved, one way or the other, by the end of July. It looks as though it is simply him trying to prove enough fitness for the club to offer him a new deal.

Don't players go onto a month by month contract unless they're actually told they're released?

Source: Football Manager
Yes, gets a month