Replica Albion shirts
(03-22-2021, 10:05 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: https://youtu.be/L-X6-lhZZ-w
Here you go , with help from Memories of Argyle who dug this out from a VHS last night .
Just look at that kit , anybody have one for sale PM me !

That vid is an incredible find tbf  Big Grin
Naylor, Hodson, Harbey, Robson, Bradley, Strodder, Ford, West, Bannister, McNally, Shakespeare. Sub- Hackett
My mate digged the team out , I contacted a Plymouth fan on Youtube to see if he'd upload it being as he'd had nearly every other game around it on his channel .
Looked like a young Bradley with the error .
If anybody has the shirt on here I've got cash waiting or a few more good photos of it would do ! Cheers
(03-23-2021, 05:25 AM)Crossbar11 Wrote: Naylor, Hodson, Harbey, Robson, Bradley, Strodder, Ford, West, Bannister, McNally, Shakespeare. Sub- Hackett
My mate digged the team out ,  I contacted a Plymouth fan on Youtube to see if he'd upload it being as he'd had nearly every other game around it on his channel .
If anybody has the shirt on here I've got cash waiting or a few more good photos of it would do ! Cheers

I assumed the error would have been Roberts. Bradders centre half. Huh
(03-19-2021, 11:20 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 09:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 08:57 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 07:17 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 03:05 PM)Peachy Wrote: It's the only pic I can find....

[Image: denis.jpg]

Unreal. Miserable 0-2 midweek away defeat under Talbot. 

I went to the home game - also a defeat. Plymouth wore their home kit at ours!

(03-18-2021, 02:19 PM)Peachy Wrote: Loved that shirt. Ive got a few home shirts from the 80's including the 88/89 home shirt.

My old man says my 82 away shirt (yellow with horizontal thin blue stipe) is in his loft although I'm pretty sure my Mum threw it out years ago!!  Angry

That 86/87 number was decent. The home shirt poor that year. Real lower division look about it and sponsor looked like it was sellotaped on

I remember seeing Garth Crooks beat 4 men and then round the keeper only to miss the empty net away at Pompey in that red kit. Fuggin cart horse!  Big Grin 

Pretty sure that red shirt was a small chequered number. 

Think we lost that day at all. Big bonus marks for scorers that day

Was speaking to a fella earlier who reckons a small amount of those 3rd shirts were sold from the club shop after the Plymouth game , long sleeve only.
Love to own one , love to even see some different pictures lol

I know someone who brought one.  They went on sale in the club shop the day after.  I would imagine he still has it, he knew how rare it was back then.  I may have been me you spoke with on facebook, if so it is the same shirt.  The guy is quite well known in baggies circles, I went to school with him.
(03-23-2021, 09:11 AM)MrFizz Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 05:25 AM)Crossbar11 Wrote: Naylor, Hodson, Harbey, Robson, Bradley, Strodder, Ford, West, Bannister, McNally, Shakespeare. Sub- Hackett
My mate digged the team out ,  I contacted a Plymouth fan on Youtube to see if he'd upload it being as he'd had nearly every other game around it on his channel .

Dont think Roberts had arrived from Chelsea at that point - think he was signed a month later.

Goodman was injured and Raven must have been suspended.  The other problem was Talbot playing Shakey wide left - when he clearly wasnt a winger
(03-23-2021, 01:17 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 09:11 AM)MrFizz Wrote:

Dont think Roberts had arrived from Chelsea at that point - think he was signed a month later.

Goodman was injured and Raven must have been suspended.  The other problem was Talbot playing Shakey wide left - when he clearly wasnt a winger

Poor camera shot but look at the beauty of it

Left one Gary Hacketts matchworn . Utter mint .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Imagine how fat the over the hill Graham Roberts looked in it. Bad enough on GRB