Praise be- haircut booked
Got the wig set for a clipping first week back and couldn't come soon enough.

To put it in perspective I am now using gel for the first time this century and the back is getting wavy in a way not seen since I returned from a holiday in Tenerife in 1987.

I now think today my hair is beginning to resemble Alan Partridge's so roll on 15th April.
(03-29-2021, 09:52 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Got the wig set for a clipping first week back and couldn't come soon enough.

To put it in perspective I am now using gel for the first time this century and the back is getting wavy in a way not seen since I returned from a holiday in Tenerife in 1987.

I now think today my hair is beginning to resemble Alan Partridge's so roll on 15th April.

Clooney to Partridge!

How the mighty hath...
(03-29-2021, 10:37 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:52 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Got the wig set for a clipping first week back and couldn't come soon enough.

Clooney to Partridge!

How the mighty hath...
I'd like to point out it is me comparing myself the Partridge. As FF's post said, who other people compare you with.

Partridge ? mines starting to resemble John Lennon. Wearing a hard hat at work looks ludicrous.
Mine is in need of a trim Big Grin

[Image: ad61c09912061a972e7dcdf9a7d16614.jpg]
I told you I’ll be back
Yep mine looks like Michael Douglas’ in Black Rain. Horrific
Who is Grand Ayatollah Ali Al Sistani?

Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGpoMOo3IQ