Dognapping
We used to buy dogs to protect our property now they are knicking the dogs...... worlds gone potty
Stay safe Fido
There seems to be a spate of thefts off dg owners as well, them being punched and dogs taken as opposed to 'just' being stolen from gardens and the like.

I am a dog lover and I can't imagine much worse, it must be absolutely devastating.
You think you’re angry, imagine how Ian Austin feels.
The cable tie thing around lamposts argument is understandable.
To be fair, most of them around here relate to old local gigs by DJ Sash in town, a recent 10k road race, or the table top sale in Penrhynside Village Hall.
We’ve had our new dog about 8 weeks now. Another Collie. He’s about 8 months old and he’s an absolute dick. I swear they’d bring the bigger back if they nicked him.

Not that I’d want him to be stolen just so someone can make a living out of him as they can’t be arsed to get a proper job. I’m quite wary about this stealing being a thing and was particularly spooked by a bloke on our walk last night. Came straight out a dark tunnel towards me, tattoos up his face.
Dog owners - please clean up after your dogs and stop leaving bags of shit on trees.
(03-31-2021, 06:30 AM)Loanee Wrote: Dog owners - please clean up after your dogs and stop leaving bags of shit on trees.

I’ve certainly seen more of that on my walks since Covid came along and the influx of “lockdown walkers”. It’s also coincided with an abundance of coffee cups thrown in hedgerows and drainage ditches.  I can’t wait for lock down to be lifted and these inconsiderate arseholes go back to to doing whatever they did before they took up littering the countryside.
I told you I’ll be back
(03-31-2021, 06:30 AM)Loanee Wrote: Dog owners - please clean up after your dogs and stop leaving bags of shit on trees.

This is something for your community Facebook page and get over it as it's a constant as a topic. Most dog owners are considerate. It'll never be perfect and it's a world better than when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s spending my days stepping in dog shit everywhere on pavements and parks.

If you count the dog owners in this country and count the amount of bags of shit in hedgerows and trees, you will instantly recognise the vast majority of owners are responsible and anyone that throws a bag of shit anywhere, you aren't going to reason with anyway.