Update on managerial situation
He's putting pressure on the board to at least make some sort of investment. I don't have think he'll be here, but IMO that can only be a good thing
I have been of the opinion that if we are regarded Allardyce would want to stay.

In  not sure I think this is a good idea, fir him or us.
(04-02-2021, 05:56 PM)Supamart Wrote: I’m just glad that when I clicked on the link it wouldn’t work.

Enough said....

Correction the link works absolutely fine, please check your settings Wink
hopefully we part ways at the end of the season.

the allardyce of ten years ago i could just about stomach but he looks like he is over the hill now.

hes not look interested at all in my opinioin since he arrived.
Don't the ITK posters of the bored reckon that Wilder is done and dusted to be our next manager?

I'm not sure Allardyce can really say he wants to leave asap at this point.
It'll be Wilder if we're relegated and no one signs him up before we do. We can't offer him a contract until we know if we're relegated or not.
Don’t think Wilder is anywhere near close. Burnley now linked if Dyche goes. Pretty sure he would stay in prem if he had the choice.
(04-02-2021, 07:45 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Don’t think Wilder is anywhere near close. Burnley now linked if Dyche goes. Pretty sure he would stay in prem if he had the choice.

Yeah if Dyche moves on and Burnley move for him I'd be surprised if we won out.
(04-02-2021, 07:55 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:45 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Don’t think Wilder is anywhere near close. Burnley now linked if Dyche goes. Pretty sure he would stay in prem if he had the choice.

Be interested to see where Dyche goes.
(04-02-2021, 08:00 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:55 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Be interested to see where Dyche goes.

You’re in danger of objectifying Lancashire. Watch it.