Could this be the 'Charlton' turn the corner
result?

Nah  Wink
That thought crossed my mind as well. It has that feel about it.
Results need to go our way, but IF we can beat Saints it would make it interesting to see how Newcastle react with only a 4 point gap.
(04-03-2021, 01:57 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Results need to go our way, but IF we can beat Saints it would make it interesting to see how Newcastle react with only a 4 point gap.

How do you know that at that time if we win, the gap will be four points ?
(04-03-2021, 01:52 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: That thought crossed my mind as well. It has that feel about it.

You just hope against hope

Thought the Wolves win would be out Man City 05
Interestingly we only won 2 out the last 8 in the GE season after we spanked Charlton which was also against 10 men. 

Really are going to be frustrated come the end of the season with the team we have now. 

If we'd only beaten Toon the other week the gap would be 4 points now.   Rolleyes
(04-03-2021, 01:57 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Results need to go our way, but IF we can beat Saints it would make it interesting to see how Newcastle react with only a 4 point gap.

They’re probably more worried about the gap to Fulham than to us.
Burnley is the most upsetting result this season, a game we thoroughly deserved to win, but somehow contrived to draw.

Need a finish to the season  like Leicester had the season before they won the league.
(04-03-2021, 02:29 PM)Supamart Wrote:

How do you know that at that time if we win, the gap will be four points ?

Because the first part of my statement- Results need to go our way.
I've always thought get the gap to 4 with 4 to go. Some tams just above, in poorer form than us (as we'd be in decent form to close that gap) would probably let the pressure get to them. Its a long shot, but there's always hope and a chance.