Typical...
I knew we were playing Chelsea today but expected so little for the match I made no provisions to watch it at all and went out for the day with the kids instead. Haven’t seen a single of it. What a result though!

Dropped Pereira from my FF team too.
Can you do this every game for the rest of the season?
I totally get it. Fortunately I was home and only really started taking interest once we’d equalised.
Amazing day and they are the last hoodoo of the big clubs gone. We hadn’t won there since the 80s.
(04-03-2021, 02:45 PM)Duffers Wrote: Dropped Pereira from my FF team too.

Ditto
(04-03-2021, 02:50 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Can you do this every game for the rest of the season?

Is the correct answer. 

You know the drill for the rest of the season...
I couldn't be bothered to drive over to my son's to watch the game as I guessed we would lose by a hefty margin. Then by the time it was too late to get over there at 12.20 I decided to take out a month's subscription to BT (we are on 3 times) Worth it just for today! What a good decision!!!
(04-03-2021, 02:54 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I totally get it. Fortunately I was home and only really started taking interest once we’d equalised.
Amazing day and they are the last hoodoo of the big clubs gone. We hadn’t won there since the 80s.

Yup, very satisfying. On a more personal level I just want to see us win at Barnsley in my lifetime (having witnessed the hoodoo-breaking games at Derby and PNE where we had decades-old league game winless streaks).
My birthday today. Busy having lunch and trying to pretend the footie wasn't happening. I should try that every week.
(04-03-2021, 03:48 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: My birthday today. Busy having lunch and trying to pretend the footie wasn't happening. I should try that every week.

Bon anniversarie.
That makes three of you birthday boys today. Weird.