First on Match of the Day
(04-03-2021, 08:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Chelsea were very poor today Gary. They looked very tired. That's not the Chelsea we're used to seeing under Tuchel. Very very poor stuff from Chelsea. The defence was all over the place. Those players didn't put the effort in today. Just so poor from Chelsea today. West Brom did ok. Tuchel won't be happy with that Chelsea performance.

One eye on the Champions League... Blah blah blah...
Fair play, they were very complimentary towards us and hardly mentioned Chelsea. Very surprised!
(04-03-2021, 09:41 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Fair play, they were very complimentary towards us and hardly mentioned Chelsea. Very surprised!

Yes they were fine.

Athers will be FUMING!
(04-03-2021, 09:52 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 09:41 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Fair play, they were very complimentary towards us and hardly mentioned Chelsea. Very surprised!

Yes they were fine.

Athers will be FUMING!

I said I hoped they'd do what they did. Bang on. Raving about us.

You would think the  vultures would be circling after that performance.

Say what you like about Chelsea being down to 10 but we ran rings around them. 3rd and 4th particularly sublime.

Robinson's two goals reminded me of Vardy at his best.
(04-03-2021, 08:00 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Chelsea were outclassed by a far superior drilled side.

Tuchel or Big Sam? I know who I'd have.

They hadn’t lost in about 20 matches under Tuchel before yesterday.

Gotta love a good knee jerking.
(04-03-2021, 08:00 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Chelsea were outclassed by a far superior drilled side.

Tuchel or Big Sam? I know who I'd have.

I think everyone else knows too  Big Grin