Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joel Ward to come in?
WEST BROM. Want Joel Ward from PALACE on loan with a view to a buy. First choice before Tavernier. May try again. Need to bring wallet.

Alan Nixon.

Also, Connor Wickham will be allowed to leave Palace on loan. Could be the ‘brawler’ striker we need. Stoke and B’burn interested.
Wickham and Ward on loan would be terrific business
Uncle Woy to do us a favour? Sly
I'm sure Woy would do a loan swap for "Livermore"?
(08-12-2018, 08:46 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I'm sure Woy would do a loan swap for "Livermore"?

Wouldn’t be allowed to even if that was what he wanted.
(08-12-2018, 08:30 AM)Dumbo Wrote: WEST BROM. Want Joel Ward from PALACE on loan with a view to a buy. First choice before Tavernier. May try again. Need to bring wallet.

Alan Nixon.

Also, Connor Wickham will be allowed to leave Palace on loan. Could be the ‘brawler’ striker we need. Stoke and B’burn interested.

Think we were linked with Ward in the summer. 

Often appeared Palace's defensive weak link in the PL - but we are that vulnerable at fullback that he is worth a punt
Would do a little bit of background research on Wickham before you get too excited
(08-12-2018, 10:02 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Would do a little bit of background  research on Wickham before you get too excited

Used to give rides on Blackpool Beach I believe.
Really like Ward. Would be very happy with that.
(08-12-2018, 10:04 AM)col lard Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 10:02 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Would do a little bit of background  research on Wickham before you get too excited

Used to give rides on Blackpool Beach I believe.

Wickham had one amazing purple patch about 4-5 seasons ago where he scored something daft like 9 in 4 to keep Sunderland up and has been dining off it since. Don’t think h s played for about 2 years now down to injury.