Of tonight's starting 11...
How many do we think will be with us when the Championship starts in August? The back 4 and Robinson for sure. Not sure about others though.
Furlough
Ajayi
Barts
Towns
Plips
Robs
Pereira
Diagne (if Big Sam stays)
(04-25-2021, 09:11 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Furlough
Ajayi
Barts
Towns
Plips
Robs
Pereira
Diagne (if Big Sam stays)

I dearly wish Pereira would be, but I doubt it hugely. The club will cash in at the earliest opportunity.
Contractually the list is about 18 long...can't be arsed tonight...

Johnstone, Okay, AMN, Pereira, Gallagher, Diagne will be gone. 

Tonight's aberrations and many others this season will slowly sink in to the tundra over the coming months....maybe
The loanees will be gone

I can see us cashing in on SJ, trying to keep Pereira (ah la Watford with their lad who all and sundry wanted but they quoted £40m and he's fired them back up)
HRK, Ivanovic, Peltier and all out of contract will probably be let go, Harper according to the wires to be offered out and you can see why

As for the rest I think they will still be here, not many have made a case for the step up in all honesty

Barltey with 12 months left and Furlong who has shown promise may draw a bit of interest but I see them still being here

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Johnstone will be sold. AMN, Gallagher and Yokuslu will return to their clubs. Think we’ll make Diagne move permanent and persuade Periera to give us one season.
Cuzer Wrote:The loanees will be gone

I can see us cashing in on SJ, trying to keep Pereira (ah la Watford with their lad who all and sundry wanted but they quoted £40m and he's fired them back up)
HRK, Ivanovic, Peltier and all out of contract will probably be let go, Harper according to the wires to be offered out and you can see why

As for the rest I think they will still be here, not many have made a case for the step up in all honesty

Barltey with 12 months left and Furlong who has shown promise may draw a bit of interest but I see them still being here

Cuzer

Seems to me Peltier is out of contract EVERY year.  Undecided