Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still can't believe we scored 4 goals
Was Norwich's defence and goal keeper still on holiday?
The pleasing thing was the diverse nature of the goals. We scored 2 goals from open play, one from a set play and one as a result from good play which led to a penalty.

If we can iron out some of the issues I mentioned on my match onions thread we should be absolutely fine.
(08-12-2018, 09:44 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Was Norwich's defence and goal keeper still on holiday?

Surprisingly the keeper was Krul
(08-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:44 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Was Norwich's defence and goal keeper still on holiday?

Krul was kind.
(08-12-2018, 10:18 AM)col lard Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:54 AM)Mancbaggie Wrote:

Krul was kind.
 Fool  Big Grin
Goals from the forwards was pleasing too - and Gayle yet to chip in as I'm sure he will. Worrying we don't look like we can keep a clean sheet at the moment but hopefully this will be resolved as the season progresses.
I think we have the best two forwards in the league in Gayle and Jay Rod.
(08-12-2018, 11:58 AM)Mayo Wrote: Goals from the forwards was pleasing too - and Gayle yet to chip in as I'm sure he will. Worrying we don't look like we can keep a clean sheet at the moment but hopefully this will be resolved as the season progresses.

get daws back in and we will be a lot better defensively , he is our best defender by a mile and will chip in with a few goals to
We play very open so far this season which will mean we will score lots but let lots in, regardless of Fawson as you have to defend as a team. We aren’t currently.
(08-13-2018, 09:22 AM)Dumbo Wrote: I think we have the best two forwards in the league in Gayle and Jay Rod.

agreed.  they could walk this league really.