Have this.
I can't be bothered to read the usual reactionary post match shite on here so get this.  Bartley made one mistake, SJ might have helped if he'd cleared the whole box, but it's Kyle's error and he'd had a good game till then. It happens.
BFS did for us. He picked the wrong team. Phillips has been a top performer for 2 months, O'Shea as well. We never held the midfield  at any time.
Gallagher was poor and should have been subbed for MP on 45. Ainsley Arsenal Maitland should never have been subbed and the O 'Shea swap was only going to result in us dropping deeper. I've never, ever said this before but HRK was required for the last 10. 
The fuck up tonight was entirely down to Big Sam. It doesn't hurt as much as many previous wounds against those wankers, but it's fresh and as usual we shot ourselves in the foot again.
(04-25-2021, 11:43 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I can't be bothered to read the usual reactionary post match shite on here so get this.  Bartley made one mistake, SJ might have helped if he'd cleared the whole box, but it's Kyle's error and he'd had a good game till then. It happens.
BFS did for us. He picked the wrong team. Phillips has been a top performer for 2 months, O'Shea as well. We never held the midfield  at any time.
Gallagher was poor and should have been subbed for MP on 45. Ainsley Arsenal Maitland should never have been subbed and the O 'Shea swap was only going to result in us dropping deeper. I've never, ever said this before but HRK was required for the last 10. 
The fuck up tonight was entirely down to Big Sam. It doesn't hurt as much as many previous wounds against those wankers, but it's fresh and as usual we shot ourselves in the foot again.

Your 2nd sentence was spot on together with the unnecessary pen -  and yes with 90 seconds left we certainly shot ourselves in the foot. 

Nothing to do with Sam.
(04-25-2021, 11:53 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:43 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I can't be bothered to read the usual reactionary post match shite on here so get this.  Bartley made one mistake, SJ might have helped if he'd cleared the whole box, but it's Kyle's error and he'd had a good game till then. It happens.

Your 2nd sentence was spot on together with the unnecessary pen -  and yes with 90 seconds left we certainly shot ourselves in the foot. 

Nothing to do with Sam.
I'd say it's a lot to do with Sam. Villa are AOTS at the back and we decide to sit back and let them attack....which is the only fucking thing they do well.
Completely the wrong changes before ko, and 2 out of 3, the wrong subs. I've played against better centre halves than Mings in the the Wolvo Saturday afternoon league and we didn't press him once. (Well once, and look what happened). I was coming around to Sam but fuck me, tonight he must've had too many yorkshire puddings.