Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Luton - ticket update
Only 20,000 left.  Hurry up!
QPR update?
(08-12-2018, 02:08 PM)Big_Dave Wrote: QPR update?

Still based in London.
(08-12-2018, 02:08 PM)Big_Dave Wrote: QPR update?

Freeman ay cumin.
Leave Cornwall at 10am, visit my parents grave, curry in the Sportsman, watch the match, hope it don't go to extra time and penalties, back to Cornwall.
Actually that's a point, I heard a rumour they were scrapping extra time and going straight to pens, anyone know if this is the case ?
(08-12-2018, 02:20 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Leave Cornwall at 10am, visit my parents grave, curry in the Sportsman, watch the match, hope it don't go to extra time and penalties, back to Cornwall.
Actually that's a point, I heard a rumour they were scrapping extra time and going straight to pens, anyone know if this is the case ?

Correct.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44415928
That’s good news - evening extra time and penalties is a killer
(08-12-2018, 02:20 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Leave Cornwall at 10am, visit my parents grave, curry in the Sportsman, watch the match, hope it don't go to extra time and penalties, back to Cornwall.

Are you genuinely doing that for a game v Luton in the noddy cup? Fair play pal. I was in two minds about the journey from Shrewsbury but am shamed into it now!
Worth going for the Double 'Loyalty Points' which will come in handy when Jenko agree's to a 1800 allocation for the final
Luton have sold 1,000 tickets