Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US PGA
Anyone else watching?

Brilliant ending. Koepka and Scott tied on -14 with Tiger just two back.
What channel?
https://www.vipbox.live/pga-championship-2018-1-live

fucking shit this not being on sky, they will massively regret not paying the money if Tiger wins
Its on Eleven Sports, the channel that's just started and got the italian and spanish football. Theyre doing a free week's trial so I signed up just for the PGA. Its not great coverage though, crap commentary.
(08-12-2018, 10:19 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: Its on Eleven Sports, the channel that's just started and got the italian and spanish football. Theyre doing a free week's trial so I signed up just for the PGA. Its not great coverage though, crap commentary.

If subscribe to a VPN you can get it via USA PGA site
(08-12-2018, 10:19 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: Its on Eleven Sports, the channel that's just started and got the italian and spanish football. Theyre doing a free week's trial so I signed up just for the PGA. Its not great coverage though, crap commentary.

Same here. Don't like it though - could be the shape of things to come, with any tinpot organisation trying to force people to pay, when they're already shelling out for Sky Sports etc.
One thing, though - thank god Tiger looks as though he's not going to win. Couldn't bear to listen to the wankfest if he did.
(08-12-2018, 10:31 PM)74bus Wrote:

Same here. Don't like it though - could be the shape of things to come, with any tinpot organisation trying to force people to pay, when they're already shelling out for Sky Sports etc.
One thing, though - thank god Tiger looks as though he's not going to win. Couldn't bear to listen to the wankfest if he did.

Yeah its dreadful coverage really. The wankfest over him has been extrarodinary the last couple of hours.

I'll be cancelling the free trial for this channel the moment it finishes tonight!
Camera work & commentary is appalling. Can’t understand why ‘powers that be’ in golf think this works, other than greed context
The wankfest is now becoming beyond cringeworthy.

Me too. Just cancelled it this morning! Thought the coverage was pretty shit especially that little Danny Dyer cockney twat interviewing people. Hilarious.

Koepka is ridiculously calm under pressure. He just seems to get stronger the more the opponents put pressure on.

Tiger is getting much better now but still don't think he'll ever win a major again.