Season tickets
Has anyone got any thoughts/inside info on season tickets for 2021/22? Will we still be looking at a reduced capacity? I know I am sad, but I am quite excited about getting back to Championship football. I also left the residue of my last season ticket in the club account. I'm assuming this can be used when purchasing a season ticket or match day tickets next season? Thanks for any ideas on the above.
I'd expect no seating restrictions.
(05-04-2021, 04:10 PM)SONGTHRUSH Wrote: Has anyone got any thoughts/inside info on season tickets for 2021/22? Will we still be looking at a reduced capacity? I know I am sad, but I am quite excited about getting back to Championship football. I also left the residue of my last season ticket in the club account. I'm assuming this can be used when purchasing a season ticket or match day tickets next season? Thanks for any ideas on the above.

There is nothing sad about anything you have written. I'm in a similar situation. I might ponder a move from Brummie as I've saved up a few pennies.
It was said at the time that the 'credit' given for missing the last few games of 19/20 could be used for tickets purchased during 20/21 or used towards a season ticket for 21/22. AFAIK that hasnt changed. I hope not anyway or they owe me 70-odd quid.
(05-04-2021, 08:37 PM)MrFizz Wrote: It was said at the time that the 'credit' given for missing the last few games of 19/20 could be used for tickets purchased during 20/21 or used towards a season ticket for 21/22. AFAIK that hasnt changed. I hope not anyway or they owe me 70-odd quid.

Same here. 

I don't know how it will all work in practice. I presume they don't want thousands of us under the stands having a pie and a pint?
(05-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 08:37 PM)MrFizz Wrote: It was said at the time that the 'credit' given for missing the last few games of 19/20 could be used for tickets purchased during 20/21 or used towards a season ticket for 21/22. AFAIK that hasnt changed. I hope not anyway or they owe me 70-odd quid.

Same here. 

I don't know how it will all work in practice. I presume they want thousands of us under the stands having a pie and a pint?

I'll have the pint (but not that Peaky Blinder rubbish) but i'll pass on the mystery meat pie thanks. Big Grin
I'm already booked. (Backs away with smug look). One thing I've learned this last year, I love the club far more than I care for televised football.
(05-04-2021, 10:56 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'm already booked. (Backs away with smug look). One thing I've learned this last year, I love the club far more than I care for televised football.

You mean you let your season ticket for this season roll over to the next?
(05-04-2021, 11:38 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 10:56 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'm already booked. (Backs away with smug look). One thing I've learned this last year, I love the club far more than I care for televised football.

You mean you let your season ticket for this season roll over to the next?

Yes, sorry, should have made that clear.