Fulham
(05-10-2021, 08:35 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Wonder what Fulham's budget will be like for next season and if they can keep their squad together or will need to cut costs? Must have a pretty high wage bill I'd have thought,

Imagine like us they will lose their loan signings. Will still have a decent squad by Championship standards though.
(05-10-2021, 08:33 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 08:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: How on earth was the Fulham keeper not sent off there?

Crazy decision. VAR is ridiculous, but the people using it are even worse

Apparently it wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity so it can’t get involved if they don’t think it’s a red card offence as it’s not clear an obvious.

I must be watching a different game but Vydra is going past them all and the ball is his side and not that of the trailing defender. 

I hate the clear and obvious line, I’m pretty sure offside by a toe nail isn’t clear an obvious but they still use those lines to measure it
(05-10-2021, 08:36 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 08:35 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Wonder what Fulham's budget will be like for next season and if they can keep their squad together or will need to cut costs? Must have a pretty high wage bill I'd have thought,

Imagine like us they will lose their loan signings. Will still have a decent squad by Championship standards though.

Yup!

Rodak,

Robinson
Hector
Tosin
Tete

Reed
Cairney
Onomah

Caviliero
Mitrovic
Cordova-Reid

And the likes of Bryan, Johansen, Knockaert... they’ll be there or there abouts for sure
(05-10-2021, 08:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Yup!

Rodak,

Robinson
Hector
Tosin
Tete

Reed
Cairney
Onomah

Caviliero
Mitrovic
Cordova-Reid

And the likes of Bryan, Johansen, Knockaert... they’ll be there or there abouts for sure

Yeah that's a good side for the Chump

And they're down. All 3 relegated with 3 games still left

Yup!

Rodak,

Robinson
Hector
Tosin
Tete

Reed
Cairney
Onomah

Caviliero
Mitrovic
Cordova-Reid

Johansen didn't even make the squad for Fulham. He's been on loan at QPR since January (and doing pretty well for them), but at 30, I can't see Fulham bringing him back.

A lot will depend on if they stuck with Parker or not.
They will want to be out in 1 season. Mitrovic only has 2 years on his contract.
Apparently he's been very good all season for QPR
(05-10-2021, 08:58 PM)Squid Wrote:

Yup!

Rodak,

Robinson
Hector
Tosin
Tete

Reed
Cairney
Onomah

Caviliero
Mitrovic
Cordova-Reid

Johansen didn't even make the squad for Fulham. He's been on loan at QPR since January (and doing pretty well for them), but at 30, I can't see Fulham bringing him back.

A lot will depend on if they stuck with Parker or not.

I’d still take him ahead of Livermore!