Palmer
Albion Keeper and Lincoln loanee Palmer is out of tonight’s match against Sunderland due to Concussion Protocols. Lincoln have signed a keeper from Stoke on emergency cover.
Shame for him to miss out on what would have been a great experience for him. I was scanning through a Lincoln forum last night and I was a bit surprised to see a mixed bag of opinions on him. Apparently commands his area well, but struggles with long range efforts. The opposite of Johnstone really. A lot of them said they don't think he's ready for championship level, especially for a side aiming for promotion.
He seems to have detoriated as their season has progressed and most Kiddy fans were not overwhelmed with him when he was there on loan

For me Button should compete with him next season, no guarantee he will be the number 1, he has to earn it, I don't think we need to spend on a keeper though with other areas of the squad needing more investment

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Let him and Button both go for it.

Plymouth fans loved him, so there is the counter point.
Reading through their vital forum post. Most seem gutted and the odd one have some criticism.
Lincoln got worse collectively as the season went on.
(05-19-2021, 04:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Lincoln got worse collectively as the season went on.

Injuries but picked up later.
(05-19-2021, 02:18 PM)Cuzer Wrote: He seems to have detoriated as their season has progressed and most Kiddy fans were not overwhelmed with him when he was there on loan

For me Button should compete with him next season, no guarantee he will be the number 1, he has to earn it, I don't think we need to spend on a keeper though with other areas of the squad needing more investment

Cuzer

Give it to Griffiths.

Casillas was 19 when he debuted in the Champions League.

I firmly believe Josh Griffiths could go on to be our best Acadmey talent we’ve produced
I’ve heard Griffi has a really nice family and comes from the area
(05-19-2021, 04:59 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 02:18 PM)Cuzer Wrote: He seems to have detoriated as their season has progressed and most Kiddy fans were not overwhelmed with him when he was there on loan

Cuzer

Give it to Griffiths.

Casillas was 19 when he debuted in the Champions League.

I firmly believe Josh Griffiths could go on to be our best Acadmey talent we’ve produced

Ffs.

I had high hopes for Griffiths too.