Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brunt
I have to ask but what was that silly bit of nonsense when Brunt threw himself on the floor for what seemed to be for no reason at all? He was totally ridiculed by the Blues fans.
I think Brunt knows he is having an awful time, this often leads to play acting, petty fouls and speculative shots......BD needs to give him a breather
I don’t like criticising Brunt as he’s been a great servant and is more than in credit. Here’s the but.

He’s nit a central midfielder, every manager we’ve had has tried it and it never works. The system we’re playing at the moment makes it difficult to see a starting place for him.

In his defence, yes he had a bad game, he wasn’t the worst and several of them had stinkers.
My opinion matters
(09-15-2018, 09:48 PM)Tetley74 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 12:18 AM)Crichtons bad back Wrote: Barry, Livermore, brunt and Morrison need to go ASAP. We need o totally rebuild our central midfield imho.

As much as like both Brunty & Mozza i think its now time to get rid of all the old guard and start afresh with young hungry players who we can develope if that means missing promotion for a couple of years then so be it we have to start thinking long term and not always the quick easy fix , people will now say but we have to get back to the greed league asap or we will be left behind, but why do we west bromwich albion were here long before sky came along with their millons and we will be here long after the mega tv millions have disappeared over the horizon to something new, i support albion NOT FUGGIN SKY AND THEIR MONEY ,id like to see us build a young hungry squad who want to win and progress and who knows they may just be good enough to get us some sort of success but if dont try we'll never know, we are reduced to recruiting over age out of contract players if we get promoted with these i've no doubt at all we will come straight back down as i've no confidence in Lai to spend any money to replace them most if not all the tv money will end up in his bank account to recoup what he paid for us and so the circle will continue ,,,,,,,,,sorry beer fuelled rant over , carry on as you were.

I admire the sentiments about developing kids & building over a few years, but do you really think the dickheads already writing Darren off & slagging a young keeper who kept us in the game to get a point which keep us in 8th & one win off Automatic Promotion place, would allow that?

Nah, the new breed of Albion fan are as impatient, clueless and arrogant as the Vile & Dingles fans we've derided down the years
(09-14-2018, 08:55 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Needs to make way for Barry. Has he started every league match for Darren Moore? I wonder if the big fella has the balls to drop the captain.

Surprised he left Gibbs out today. It made a difference.

Gibbs was ill you fuckin moron.

Did you actually watch the game?
(09-16-2018, 07:54 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 09:48 PM)Tetley74 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 12:18 AM)Crichtons bad back Wrote: Barry, Livermore, brunt and Morrison need to go ASAP. We need o totally rebuild our central midfield imho.

As much as like both Brunty & Mozza i think its now time to get rid of all the old guard and start afresh with young hungry players who we can develope if that means missing promotion for a couple of years then so be it we have to start thinking long term and not always the quick easy fix , people will now say but we have to get back to the greed league asap or we will be left behind, but why do we west bromwich albion were here long before sky came along with their millons and we will be here long after the mega tv millions have disappeared over the horizon to something new, i support albion NOT FUGGIN SKY AND THEIR MONEY ,id like to see us build a young hungry squad who want to win and progress and who knows they may just be good enough to get us some sort of success but if dont try we'll never know, we are reduced to recruiting over age out of contract players if we get promoted with these i've no doubt at all we will come straight back down as i've no confidence in Lai to spend any money to replace them most if not all the tv money will end up in his bank account to recoup what he paid for us and so the circle will continue ,,,,,,,,,sorry beer fuelled rant over , carry on as you were.

I admire the sentiments about developing kids & building over a few years, but do you really think the dickheads already writing Darren off & slagging a young keeper who kept us in the game to get a point which keep us in 8th & one win off Automatic Promotion place, would allow that?

Nah, the new breed of Albion fan are as impatient, clueless and arrogant as the Vile & Dingles fans we've derided down the years

The other side to this is that players are also impatient.  Many would rather not play at the top 6 clubs than develop in the championship.  If they’re genuinely good they’ll be gone and will need replacing - we’d need an excellent DofF and scouting department.  We have neither at this stage.
My opinion matters
(09-16-2018, 07:55 AM)The Magic Flute Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 08:55 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Needs to make way for Barry. Has he started every league match for Darren Moore? I wonder if the big fella has the balls to drop the captain.

Surprised he left Gibbs out today. It made a difference.

Gibbs was ill you fuckin moron.

Did you actually watch the game?

Just never learn do you?
We can have the best scouting and DofF available but it still takes a manager willing to play the players being scouted.......they have zero impact watching from the stands, the likes of Harper, Field, Leko and Tosin get no game time in the under 23s now, no game time with the first team so they have no opportunity to impress or learn......we have scouted a couple of 36 year old to drop the youngsters further back
Whats the magic twats problem
We all see brunt as a bit of a weak point just because he’s playing well out of his natural position. We need Barry controlling the midfield with Livermore getting just in front of him. He did well in that position recently.