Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went tonight and mainly bored stiff
Hate it when football does that .... 

Ive been watching Albion since 1975 and I can honestly say I never seen us pass a ball so pointlessly across the back in such a one dimensional way. Tedious, predictable and ineffective - doesn't suit the players being picked 

Surely a GK kicking a ball out occasionally shouldn't be a crime 

Bizarre tactics given that four of the most in form offensive players in the league ended up hardly getting a touch ....the stats for passes by us in Bham final third up to 80 mins would be appalling 

Moore needs to be bold enough to drop the odd player, vary tactics and make earlier substitutions (Bartley was just awful wasn't he)

Worse than Forest, where like tonight very lucky to get a point
It was bad...but surely not boring?
Maybe its me ...but I really hated the way we played tonight. Virtually all of our possession was across the back

and that's not football I want to see ... If nothing else stick Barry in at left CB so we've got one footballer in there if we are to keep playing like that
You must have been the 1% who didnt use tonight as an excuse to get pissed in the big town
(09-14-2018, 11:54 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Maybe its me ...but I really hated the way we played tonight. Virtually all of our possession was across the back

and that's not football I want to see ... If nothing else stick Barry in at left CB so we've got one footballer in there if we are to keep playing like that

My team
S Johnstone
Gibbs
Bartley
Hegazi
Dawson
Brunt
Phillips
Barnes
Field
J rod
Gayle