Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Club In The World
Real, Barca, Manure, watch out...

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...-jeff-shi/
Pretty sure Dr Tony said the same...
It's a very fine line between ambition, and delusion, apparently.
Wait till Villa hear about this.
No chance.....they are as "land-locked" as us. They would need to draw on the sprawling metropolis centres of Shrewsbury and Telford to have any chance!
I remember a Man City fan saying something similar 10 years ago, what the Fugg did he know?
Man city were no body until the the oil sheiks poor obscene amounts of money into them neither were chelsea until abramovich came along , just shows what very deep pockets and some ambition can do , unfortunatly our so called billionaire dose'nt seem to posses either and sadly i can see the dingles sailing away over the horizon on the good ship megabucks while we scrimp and save and generally fanny about ,,,but heh ho such is the life of an Albion fan its never really been any different in the 43yrs ive spent supporting them other than the odd season here or there but we always knew it would nevet last,,, bring on the brizzle COYB.
And some of our fans don't even want to do a 2nd tier to get the capacity to 30k  #smalltime
If we played em now it would be about 10-0.thank our lucky stars we are in a different division.it would be embarrassing
(09-16-2018, 02:05 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: If we played em now it would be about 10-0.thank our lucky stars we are in a different division.it would be embarrassing
I disagree i think they would score at least one