Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what really grinds my gears?
These idiot footballers covering their mouths so we cant see what they are saying.Like i really care anyway.Now even Sean bloody Dyche is doing it.I thought he was no nonsense??
The sad reality is that they have to. With hundreds of cameras on them and millions scrutinising their every move even innocuous words between teammates could cause a storm of bullshit.

I don’t blame them for doing it.
Well it never has in the past has it?noones been banned or if they have it must be pretty rare.i just think it looks stupid
Sean Dyche does it to avoid the splatter of phlegm hitting anyone with five yards.
Also to avoid the opposition knowing what they're going to do for set piece routines
Well its a load of bo@#$$$%s to me.Just another fad.Surprise surprise Pogba was one of the first i saw do it.
it comes from American football where the opposition do employ lip readers
Well that just about sums it up then
(09-16-2018, 01:58 PM)Duffmon Wrote: The sad reality is that they have to. With hundreds of cameras on them and millions scrutinising their every move even innocuous words between teammates could cause a storm of bullshit.

I don’t blame them for doing it.

I agree. The media love to shit stir, to find any angle they can. If I was a Man U player, I'd hate to be caught looking at Mourinho while clearly mouthing the words "Po-faced wanker." I'd be covering my mouth too.

Id like to think id just be man enough to say it.i can understand the getting the percentages and every edge you can on the opposition but its happened overnight and they are all doing it.