Brentford v Bournemouth
Is this the first game with fans at their new stadium? Looking forward to a decent game, finely balanced. I know he isn't popular on here but I wouldn't mind Frank being our next manager.
It's better for us that Bournemouth to go up?
(05-22-2021, 09:28 AM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: It's better for us that Bournemouth to go up?

Not sure how much difference there is between the two to be honest.
(05-22-2021, 09:26 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Is this the first game with fans at their new stadium? Looking forward to a decent game, finely balanced. I know he isn't popular on here but I wouldn't mind Frank being our next manager.

He actually really irritates me.
 I think it might have something to do with his gum chewing whilst mouth wide open look! Smile Smile Smile
(05-22-2021, 09:28 AM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: It's better for us that Bournemouth to go up?

Think so.

Means a club with parachute funds disappear.

Plus, Brentford are due a bad or indifferent season.

And, a new ground...
You know that if Brentford don't go up they will still be strong. Not sure about Bournemouth. I think i'd like to see The Bees do it, just so we don't have to put up with the constant fawning of the pundits about 'little old Brentford' and how nice it would be if they went up. It would also rid The Championship of their manager, who comes across as a right arrogant so-and-so, and also the constant wailing and moaning from their bench whenever one of their players gets touched.
lesley Wrote:
Tom Joad Wrote:Is this the first game with fans at their new stadium? Looking forward to a decent game, finely balanced. I know he isn't popular on here but I wouldn't mind Frank being our next manager.

He actually really irritates me.
 I think it might have something to do with his gum chewing whilst mouth wide open look! Smile Smile Smile

Good point although I take it you didn't watch  Big Sam to close!
(05-22-2021, 09:47 AM)MrFizz Wrote: You know that if Brentford don't go up they will still be strong. Not sure about Bournemouth. I think i'd like to see The Bees do it, just so we don't have to put up with the constant fawning of the pundits about 'little old Brentford' and how nice it would be if they went up. It would also rid The Championship of their manager, who comes across as a right arrogant so-and-so, and also the constant wailing and moaning from their bench whenever one of their players gets touched.

My reasons for wanting them to stay down.
(05-22-2021, 09:26 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Is this the first game with fans at their new stadium? Looking forward to a decent game, finely balanced. I know he isn't popular on here but I wouldn't mind Frank being our next manager.

And their scouting team. 

To save some £££, Frank could pair up with Sawyers and buy Wrigley’s in bulk.
I told you I’ll be back
(05-22-2021, 09:51 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 09:47 AM)MrFizz Wrote: You know that if Brentford don't go up they will still be strong. Not sure about Bournemouth. I think i'd like to see The Bees do it, just so we don't have to put up with the constant fawning of the pundits about 'little old Brentford' and how nice it would be if they went up. It would also rid The Championship of their manager, who comes across as a right arrogant so-and-so, and also the constant wailing and moaning from their bench whenever one of their players gets touched.

My reasons for wanting them to stay down.

Yes, but 'out if sight, out of mind' and all that  Big Grin

Plus i can see Bmouth struggling a bit next year. It would be yr2 out of the Prem, may have to cut back a bit, with a manager that i don't particularly rate.