Albion in the Summer
I know this has been mentioned plenty of times in the last few weeks but we need to rebuild the club possibly with a host of signing but maybe bringing youth forward

Staying

Button, Townsend, O'Shea, Ajayi, Furlong, Diagana, Phillips, Snodgrass, Robinson, Grant

Gray areas

Bartley, Kipre, Harper, Snodgrass, Sawyers, Livermore, Robson-Kanu 

Certainly going (Out of Contract) 

Ivanovic, Peltier, Gibbs, Grosicki, Austin, Zohore, Edwards, 

Certainly going (Sold)

Johnstone, Pereira

Loans ended

Yokuşlu, Gallagher, Maitland-Niles, Diagne, 

Others: Palmer, Taylor, Iroegbunam, Aziz, Morton, Gardner-Hickman, Richards, Harmon, King, Diaby, Tulloch

Looking really fine on the ground and we need to rebuild not give Robson-Kanu new contracts etc
There’s always several new faces. Two years ago the recruitment continued without a manager as we waited an eternity for Bilic.

There’s always an OTT importance on the upcoming season when we’ve been relegated, but we are in a great position despite what some will say. Our financial strength will be greater than ever over those in the division and we’re no where in the chaos we were when we were relegated after Moore took the reigns.

Foundation of a strong Championship squad there. A good pedigree boss, hopefully in soon and we will be a club to fear.
Zahore has 2-3 years left on his contract

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Which dozy member of the recruitment team recommeneded that one ?
(05-23-2021, 07:51 PM)Tambag Wrote: Which dozy member of the recruitment team recommeneded that one ?

Exactly. Another colossal waste of time and money.
Didn't Bartley sign a new contract? He will stay. Also Snodgrass I believe was an 18 month contract so will stay. Kipre under contract to so should be part of the squad next season.

P.s Is "gray" another Americanism creeping in? (It's Grey FFS).
Cuzer Wrote:Zahore has 2-3 years left on his contract

Cuzer

Frightening !
Can we just pull up the similar threads from before Slav came in and that Window was finished?
(05-24-2021, 11:19 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Can we just pull up the similar threads from before Slav came in and that Window was finished?

Yep
Rinse And Repeat.
Until we get a Board which backs a manager long term.
Not just with cash, but more importantly by showing the courage to stick with whoever gets appointed for the length of his contract.
And, as everyone knows, to do that we need competent owners.
It wasn't BFS or Bilic who got us relegated.
(05-24-2021, 01:10 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 11:19 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Can we just pull up the similar threads from before Slav came in and that Window was finished?

Yep
Rinse And Repeat.
Until we get a Board which backs a manager long term.
Not just with cash, but more importantly by showing the courage to stick with whoever gets appointed for the length of his contract.
And, as everyone knows, to do that we need competent owners.
It wasn't BFS or Bilic who got us relegated.
Warms my heart to see such sense spoken after some of the drivel on here in the last 24 hours.
Fact is we are one of a large group of clubs who will only ever be a Prem makeweight unless football changes and/or very good ambitious owners with oodles of cash come in. 
Lai paid over the odds for us being one of a group of clubs of a similar standing and fanbase. He's stuck with us not knowing what to do.
FWIW I can't get too angry as we are where I expected us to be a year ago, but with the huge bonus of the Prem money allowing us to continue our yo-yo existence.
It's a pity Villa have had outrageous luck(they could be Sheff W) and Wolves the Fosun yuan, but we could be Blues instead or one of a group of clubs living the existence we did in the 90s.
I'm looking forward to the championship and us being very competitive.