Social Media
Just browsing Twitter and my timeline seems to be full of people I don’t even know fucking moaning about the manager situation.

It seems being anything other than apoplectic with rage at the lack of a manager makes you a happy clapper.
(06-06-2021, 12:38 PM)Duffers Wrote: Just browsing Twitter and my timeline seems to be full of people I don’t even know fucking moaning about the manager situation.

It seems being anything other than apoplectic with rage at the lack of a manager makes you a happy clapper.

I don’t understand it Duffers.

I’m at a real loss as to why many actually support Albion. It’s like many get a “kick” from it.

Enjoy the ride.
Moaning, Social media... nah surely not!! Smile
Twitter is a load of shite.
We have no influence on who will be the next manager, so chill and wait until it’s announced and then voice an opinion is my view. No point fretting over betting odds nor rumours. What will be will be.
I told you I’ll be back
(06-06-2021, 03:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: We have no influence on who will be the next manager, so chill and wait until it’s announced and then voice an opinion is my view.  No point fretting over betting odds nor rumours.  What will be will be.

Yep.
Does it matter if we don’t appoint our manager for the next few weeks.........no

Chill and enjoy the Euros.