England v Romania Match Thread
Crikey, if it weren't for Sam we'd be 2 down I think.
(06-06-2021, 04:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:27 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:26 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:22 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: Grealish isn't even as good as an over 30, overweight, injury ravaged-Gazza. He's literally not anywhere near.

He's not been in the game at all. James Ward Prowse has been all over the place trying to make things happen. Grealish just been walking around...

And what's more frickin beguiling is Ward-Prowse isn't even going to the Euros!

Yep. Ward Prowse even ahead of Grealish for set pieces now. Strange considering he's not going to the tournament.

Not really, Ward-Prowse is the best set-piece taker in the Premier League and if he's on the pitch it would be stupid not to let him take them, almost as stupid as not taking him to the Euros...
(06-06-2021, 04:14 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Grealish love-in again. “He’s like Gazza “. No,he’s not.

TBF he does resemble Gazza a little.   Big Grin

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Decent 45 for a ramshackle selection. Hit the bar twice and Sam looked comfortable. Our opponents are fond of a shove or trip
I'm not sorry, but Mings is f*ckin not England or international quality.

He took out a Romanian player in middle of the park when they were on the break and in cup competition refereeing he'd have had a yellow or worse.
(06-06-2021, 04:48 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I'm not sorry, but Mings is f*ckin not England or international quality.

He took out a Romanian player in middle of the park when they were on the break and in cup competition refereeing he'd have had a yellow or worse.

He’s dreadful and way way off being international class.

Grealish throwing himself to the ground when he could just carry on running.
Johnstone still on. I'll carry on watching.

Mings is fuggin awful
(06-06-2021, 04:44 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:27 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:26 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 04:22 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: Grealish isn't even as good as an over 30, overweight, injury ravaged-Gazza. He's literally not anywhere near.

He's not been in the game at all. James Ward Prowse has been all over the place trying to make things happen. Grealish just been walking around...

And what's more frickin beguiling is Ward-Prowse isn't even going to the Euros!

Yep. Ward Prowse even ahead of Grealish for set pieces now. Strange considering he's not going to the tournament.

Not really, Ward-Prowse is the best set-piece taker in the Premier League and if he's on the pitch it would be stupid not to let him take them, almost as stupid as not taking him to the Euros...

That's kind of my point. By letting him take them you are admitting that he's the best set piece taker you have on the pitch. Which he is..... Yet he's not going.

He's the best in the squad ffs. I'd be taking him ahead of Henderson for sure.
Is Sancho playing?

I’ve not seen much of him and was looking forward to seeing what it’s all about.
Diving prick. Cant even stand it in an England shirt.