England match and SJ..
(06-07-2021, 07:20 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: All that practice in last seasons coconut shy has certainly helped

Great metaphor
A winning debut, a clean sheet, a stunning save captured from various TV angles.

Just a shame about the awful shirt.
Would think SJ is 2nd choice now after his performance on Sunday & his form for us this season. One Pickford howler & the press would be clamouring for SJ.

If anything happens to Pickford, injury or form & Johnstone gets in and has a good tournament then our £20m valuation won't seem so daft despite the lack of remaining contract.
(06-07-2021, 09:02 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 07:20 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: All that practice in last seasons coconut shy has certainly helped

Great metaphor

I did laugh when he started bollocking defenders the other night.

"Fuck sake you cunts, I've had enough bailing out stupid mistakes all season, thought I'd get a fucking break tonight."
(06-08-2021, 08:40 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 09:02 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote:

Great metaphor

I did laugh when he started bollocking defenders the other night.

"Fuck sake you cunts, I've had enough bailing out stupid mistakes all season, thought I'd get a fucking break tonight."

No way he thought he was in for a break from stupid mistakes, he knew Mings was in front of him. I'm chuffed for Sam. I'm equally chuffed Romania didn't scout his games from when we were in the Championship and cross the ball diagonally and at speed into the sweet spot between five and ten yards out from his goal line and pLaYeD to his strengths rather than his weaknesses.