What do we think is actually going on with our managerial hunt?
Is there disagreement amongst the owners / board? Do the Chinese want a name, but the more pragmatic want Wilder given his record to date?

Is Dowling pushing Appleton whereas the powers that be are unconvinced?

Has an outsider come in and blown it wide open with a strong interview? 

Or are we just patiently assessing options, letting the chaotic managerial circuit settle down, awaiting key decision makers to take holidays knowing there’s no real rush and nothing is likely to happen in the transfer market until after the Euros.

Or, do we think Roy may be up for it after he’s had a month or so twiddling his thumbs and avoiding the missus?
Same as usual- it took a long time to get Bilic in. I expect we'll know this week. I've still no idea at alll who it will be but guess Lampard or Wilder.
I reckon we've made a formal offer earlier this morning and we're waiting on a response
We've mislaid the carrier Pigeon. Just trying to fire up the Telegram machine as we speak.......
I’m going for Lampard just to be different
They can't really win with some people can they?
If they had appointment straight after Fat Sam they would of been accused of rushing things.
I expect an announcement shortly, but obviously June is a quiet time in the world of chump football.
I'm guessing Wilder asked for 50p more then Luke was prepared to pay. The board are asking why we need a manager as no football is being played until August - let's save £1/2 a million and wait a few weeks.
Let's just hope we don't wait like we did for Jones and then when big Darren went we hung about for months.
Wilder himself nay be delaying to see if a prem job is available.

Maybe the interviews threw up some change of opinions amongst the decision makers.

We don't know, it'll be announced this week I reckon.
With such a mossive appoinment, I'd hope the powers that be are being duly diligent in assessing the aplicants. I still have a feeling we will be getting a surprise (in a good way), with someone who has not even been considered on this dump.
I still think it'll be Wilder, and logically he's the best choice.

Just can't remove my nagging doubt about him, which has no basis really.