Use of Nancy boys.
It's been mentioned a few times now about the use of Nancy boys in regards to the England team.

I think it stops now please.

Firstly, it is quite homophobic, if not in intent, at least in description, we have a lot of non contributing visitors to the site. Let's not give wrong impressions.

Secondly. I don't think it's fair anymore, Southgate and the team he has built up is a far more likable and supportable team than we've had to endure in the past.

Let's get behind the team this summer without the unintentional slurs.
Good call imo.
Fair enough.
(06-10-2021, 09:16 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: It's been mentioned a few times now about the use of Nancy boys in regards to the England team.

Firstly, it is quite homophobic, if not in intent, at least in description, we have a lot of non contributing visitors to the site. Let's not give wrong impressions.

Secondly. I don't think it's fair anymore, Southgate and the team he has built up is a far more likable and supportable team than we've had to endure in the past.

I take it calling Grealish a "diving Seal cnut" is still acceptable? It may well work in our favour this summer but it still might be useful.
Oh yes Grealish IS a diving Seal Cunt.

He may also be the reason Kane wins the Golden Boot after 20 penalties.
(06-10-2021, 09:24 AM)Fido Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:16 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: It's been mentioned a few times now about the use of Nancy boys in regards to the England team.

I take it calling Grealish a "diving Seal cnut" is still acceptable? It may well work in our favour this summer but it still might be useful.

It's actually compulsory with a ban likely for not using it.
Can we still call Mings a useless Villa chunt?
(06-10-2021, 09:28 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Oh yes Grealish IS a diving Seal Cunt.

He may also be the reason Kane wins the Golden Boot after 20 penalties.

Thank fuck for that.

i thought you were going soft, Birdy    Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(06-10-2021, 09:30 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Can we still call Mings a useless Villa chunt?

Can we just call Mings a brainless thug?