Chaos!
(06-10-2021, 09:57 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:52 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:41 AM)dpb2002 Wrote: Sky reporting Wagner won’t now join us as he wants to stay in Germany - what a farce. We are becoming an embarrassment

I’ve never been so embarrassed.

So basically, it was dissapointing that we were gonna appoint him, now it's embarrassing cuz we ain't. FFS.    Rolleyes

Arf.  Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
(06-10-2021, 10:00 AM)Squid Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:59 AM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:54 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Well seems to be true now.

Was starting to look forward to it too.

So who next?

Yeah, unlike many of our fans I thought he was a good fit for us. Maybe the negative response coming from our fanbase has given him second thoughts. Sad if so.

I wondered this too. We'll see how happy they are with Alex Neil.

Who does he post on here as?
"I'm delighted to be back at the club with the opportunity to achieve the success we fell just short of last time. I'm looking forward to working with Romaine who will be put through a personal programme to increase his levels with my analytics, performance and conditioning coach, Fabian De Freitas."

B. Little, June 2021
(06-10-2021, 09:41 AM)dpb2002 Wrote: Sky reporting Wagner won’t now join us as he wants to stay in Germany - what a farce. We are becoming an embarrassment

Madness

(06-10-2021, 10:47 AM)Peachy Wrote: It'll be Lampard...

Getting a feeling about this too.
I’ve heard it’s us who turned Wagner down because he couldn’t commit to a Championship while wanting to be near to his family in Germany. Then Young boys and Champions league came in for him which should be confirmed the weekend. To be honest we probably dodged a bullet as he would not have been fully committed to us.
Move on and get someone who really wants to be here whoever that may be Appleton currently fav.
Have we spoken to Ian Holloway yet?
David Pleat/Chris Brunt dream team.
(06-10-2021, 11:07 AM)Lightnin Wrote: Have we spoken to Ian Holloway yet?

Not quite.  They're going down the list in alphabetical order.   They're currently speaking to Billy Davies but theres a slight delay with the translator arriving.   He needs to hang around though as he'll be needed again later on when it's Paul Lambert's turn.
(06-10-2021, 11:12 AM)lemon Wrote:

Not quite.  They're going down the list in alphabetical order.   They're currently speaking to Billy Davies but theres a slight delay with the translator arriving.   He needs to hang around though as he'll be needed again later on when it's Paul Lambert's turn.

Let's hope the translator they send isn't Kenny Dalglish or we'll need a translator for the translator.
(06-10-2021, 11:15 AM)Lightnin Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 11:12 AM)lemon Wrote:

Let's hope the translator they send isn't Kenny Dalglish or we'll need a translator for the translator

Smile Aye Pal!