Tonight’s dinner
We’ve cooked all week so tonight it’s a chippy , chicken kebab meat with chips and salad!
(06-11-2021, 03:50 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: It's Friday. Has to be fish and chips
And it's "tea" FFS.

Tea is for peasants. It’s lunch and dinner 

Since when did you see a food menu in a restaurant for “Tea”? Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
Penne pasta, pesto, peas, parmesan.
(06-11-2021, 04:04 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 03:50 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: It's Friday. Has to be fish and chips
And it's "tea" FFS.

Only poseurs who rant about craft ale would call it dinner on 'ere. Big Grin
(06-11-2021, 04:04 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
And it's "tea" FFS.

Afternoon!!!
And it's "tea" FFS.

It's dinner and tea as only women and gender fluids in dungarees do lunch. Oh and types who do bacon sandwiches with red sauce (catch up mon Big Grin  ) .
(06-12-2021, 07:25 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
And it's "tea" FFS.

It's dinner and tea as only women and gender fluids in dungarees do lunch. Oh and types who do bacon sandwiches with red sauce (catch up mon Big Grin  ) .

It has to be red sauce on a bacon sarnie, but always brown sauce on a full English. 

Joking aside, “dinner” is the main meal of the day, be it mid-day or in the evening.  Hence we have a Christmas dinner mid-day.
I told you I’ll be back
(06-12-2021, 07:50 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
And it's "tea" FFS.

It has to be red sauce on a bacon sarnie, but always brown sauce on a full English. 

Joking aside, “dinner” is the main meal of the day, be it mid-day or in the evening.  Hence we have a Christmas dinner mid-day.
You’ve lost any credibility you had on the food front after that comment.

Red sauce or brown acceptable with sausage sangers but it is ALWAYS brown with bacon. Unless you are a kid or a lass. Be told.
Only those south of the East Stand car park call it dinner. And it was fish and chips for tea because it was Friday. There are rules to keep us safe from that sort if anarchy.
(06-12-2021, 07:55 AM)Fido Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 07:50 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
And it's "tea" FFS.

You’ve lost any credibility you had on the food front after that comment.

Red sauce or brown acceptable with sausage sangers but it is ALWAYS brown with bacon. Unless you are a kid or a lass. Be told.

That made me loff Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back