Yokuslu
(06-12-2021, 09:11 AM)Mr vertical Wrote: I think Italy will struggle with that pressing game once they've played a few and meet some more technical sides. Turkey disappointed me a bit and I thought they ran out of steam earlier than they should - I wanted them to win.

Agree they’ve started very strongly and you have to play your way into tournaments.

This win however does mean they can afford to lose the next two and still progress so that may factor into their next couple performance levels.
(06-12-2021, 10:24 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 09:11 AM)Mr vertical Wrote: I think Italy will struggle with that pressing game once they've played a few and meet some more technical sides. Turkey disappointed me a bit and I thought they ran out of steam earlier than they should - I wanted them to win.

Agree they’ve started very strongly and you have to play your way into tournaments.

This win however does mean they can afford to lose the next two and still progress so that may factor into their next couple performance levels.

That’s a farce in itself by the way.

Didn’t Portugal draw all their group games and still win the thing in ‘16?
(06-12-2021, 11:53 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 10:24 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

That’s a farce in itself by the way.

Didn’t Portugal draw all their group games and still win the thing in ‘16?

They only won one match (the semi) in 90 minutes all tournament.