Why?
You have a very valid point DH. But shouldn't we be demanding vaccines for ALL that want them before attacking those that (for whatever reason), don't? I'm not saying I know the answer nor what is right. Just that I see both sides. 
I worked on site with an absolute numpty last week who claims covid is a huge hoax, he could not answer a single question I asked him. I've no time for that. But if I worked with a victim of thalidomide,  I would give their opinions some thought. 
I don't know the answer to this situation.
(06-12-2021, 10:14 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: You have a very valid point DH. But shouldn't we be demanding vaccines for ALL that want them before attacking those that (for whatever reason), don't? I'm not saying I know the answer nor what is right. Just that I see both sides. 
I worked on site with an absolute numpty last week who claims covid is a huge hoax, he could not answer a single question I asked him. I've no time for that. But if I worked with a victim of thalidomide,  I would give their opinions some thought. 
I don't know the answer to this situation.

I think it should be both, for example vulnerable children under 12 have no vaccine currently and most of the media, government and opposition barely mention this despite lobbying from charities. I think educating people is fine but not at the expense of trying to minimise the risk to the vulnerable within healthcare settings.
It's hard to be exact but typically 30% of hospital staff don't deliver direct patient care.