Terry Wills
met up with him & GD crew few years back & we all traveled up to Sunderland together, what he didn’t know about the Albion wasn’t worth knowing RIP Terry
Didn't always agree with Terry when he was a regular caller on WM, but this is indeed sad news, and his love of Albion was beyond question.

RIP Terry.
RIP Terry.
RIP Terry, from Stirchley.
(06-21-2021, 12:29 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: God bless Terery from Stirchley, as he was known on Paul Franks- always welcomed his words on Albion and a real part of the footballing supporting fabric.

Did anyone here know him? I'd guessed he'd been ill as haven't heard him on the radio for a long time.

I used to live in Stirchley and often bumped into him out and about, whatever the day he was always wearing Albion gear as if he was just off to the match. Seemed a decent bloke who was always happy to share a thought or two. 

RIP Terry from Stirchley
RIP Terry.
Used to buy my GD off him back in the late 80's. Always seemed a top bloke. 

R. I. P Terry.
RIP Terry.

Loved our Club and was always interesting to read or listen to on WM.

Came across as a really nice guy at Supporters Meetings and in and around the grounds.
yeoman lai Wrote:Didn't always agree with Terry when he was a regular caller on WM, but this is indeed sad news, and his love of Albion was beyond question.

RIP Terry.

My sentiments exactly. R.I.P. Terry from Stirchley.
That's really sad, met him a couple of times at supporters club do's back in the day and obviously saw him around the grounds selling GD. Nice bloke who was Albion through and through - RIP fella. Anyone know how old he was, must have been in his 80s I'd have guessed - always had him at least 25 years older than me.