Terry Wills
Just heard this sad news.

Terry and his wife lived in the same care home in later life, and he's another constant of my own Albion supporting life, although he'd seen all those wonderful highs of the 50s and 60s that I'm too young for.

He made a telling contribution to Grorty Dick and was a wireless ring-in stalwart, as we all know.

Terry amassed some extraordinary "selfie" photos with some big names in entertainment, sport and the arts. It would be great to see some of these shared.

Any club should appreciate supporters with Terry's commitment and I'm glad that he supported my team.

His face, voice and presence will be missed at The Hawthorns and grounds around the country.

RIP Terry.
(06-21-2021, 08:13 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Just heard this sad news.

Terry and his wife lived in the same care home in later life, and he's another constant of my own Albion supporting life, although he'd seen all those wonderful highs of the 50s and 60s that I'm too young for.

He made a telling contribution to Grorty Dick and was a wireless ring-in stalwart, as we all know.

Terry amassed some extraordinary "selfie" photos with some big names in entertainment, sport and the arts. It would be great to see some of these shared.

Any club should appreciate supporters with Terry's commitment and I'm glad that he supported my team.

His face, voice and presence will be missed at The Hawthorns and grounds around the country.

RIP Terry.

Nice tribute, fella.
I think Radio WM mentioned his passing this afternoon too, which was a nice touch.
Do WM still do the 6pm evening football phone ins? Terry a regular on those for years.
(06-21-2021, 12:29 PM)sneekes Wrote: Awful news, remember listening to him on many a phone in
 RIP Terry

Think he over did the term: “the greed league.”
(06-21-2021, 09:48 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 12:29 PM)sneekes Wrote: Awful news, remember listening to him on many a phone in
 RIP Terry

Think he over did the term: “the greed league.”

He certainly embedded that term into our psyche.

And given the antics of the European Super Duper League wannabes he was right.

But. Who coined the term first?

Was it Terry?
Glynis?
The Bluenose Butcher
It's Terry's funeral today.
(07-08-2021, 11:53 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: It's Terry's funeral today.

Bless him. I hope the club was represented.
Rip Terry I missed this the other week