Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brentford (H) / Aston Villa (H) Ticket Update
(12-05-2018, 06:05 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 05:46 PM)Atomic Wrote: East Stand              16
Brummie Road        42
West Stand              8

Leaving 66 remaining. The West Stand had been sold out so I'm presuming the club have put returned tickets on re-sale now. Have to admit I expected a full sell out by now.

Single seats I guess don't encourage those who want to come with mates or family. Looks like it will sell out tomorrow though.
I think it is sold out. What is clouding the water is the returned tickets, tickets that are sold but returned for whatever, for the club to resell. So I'm told.
(12-05-2018, 06:44 PM)swordfish Wrote:
Brummie Road        42

Leaving 66 remaining. The West Stand had been sold out so I'm presuming the club have put returned tickets on re-sale now. Have to admit I expected a full sell out by now.

Single seats I guess don't encourage those who want to come with mates or family. Looks like it will sell out tomorrow though.
I think it is sold out. What is clouding the water is the returned tickets, tickets that are sold but returned for whatever, for the club to resell. So I'm told.
26 left as of 12 55am
(12-06-2018, 12:57 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 06:44 PM)swordfish Wrote:
Brummie Road        42

26 left as of 12 55am

10 left as of 16:30
This game is officially SOLD OUT.

However, as cunninghamismagic says there are returns coming back in drips and drabs. 14 currently available to anyone that still needs a ticket.
Vast majority of Albion fans accept it could go either way.
Most of the Villa giving it large about how many they’re going to win by.
Who’d have thought it.

Sometimes I think all the Villa posts on social media are posted by the same mouthy cunt.
Surely the proliferation of obnoxious twats is far too concentrated to have been pure chance.
Has to be in their Dna, just had a browse through the villa forums most are predicting an easy Vile win 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6 by some !!! They really are more arrogant than ever some even think we have not the firepower to hurt them FFS, if ever there was a game the players owe us a performance for its this one but I fear the fisheatingsealwankcuntfucks will do us in the last mins of the game.
I hope to God the lessons will be learned from the late giveaway goals v Leeds, Ipswich and, especially, Brentford and the boys put in a complete performance to blow the seal twats away.
We’ve opened a new stand at the Royal Oak in Brum.
Gone are the 50,000+ gates from years ago ~ even guesstimated 80,000+ for an Arsenal FA Cup game?