Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missus took me to see Stewart Lee, have to admit I pissed myself
Any excuse to leave early.
But but but but Jim Davidson, Bernard Manning,  Chubby Brown.
Big Grin
Jim Davidson is touring next year. Telling it "like it is", it says here in my theatre guide.
(12-05-2018, 01:31 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Jim Davidson is touring next year. Telling it "like it is", it says here in my theatre guide.
He did the Hippodrome a few years back and he ordered a pint of wine at the bar when he arrived. I know someone who works there who told me the tale.
I think Stewart Lee is great but i can see that he might irritate the hard of thinking.
(12-05-2018, 01:31 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Jim Davidson is touring next year. Telling it "like it is", it says here in my theatre guide.

Can't see him coming anywhere near the Southwest, he's fell out with us Big Grin
(12-05-2018, 01:57 PM)Sunshine Wrote: I think Stewart Lee is great but i can see that he might irritate the hard of thinking.

Fock you, I are clever
(12-05-2018, 01:57 PM)Sunshine Wrote: I think Stewart Lee is great but i can see that he might irritate the hard of thinking.

Big Grin
The apolitical poster known as PK I’m another Stewart Lee thread... it’ll be transgender issues next!